The trend of sending children to study at international schools is becoming more popular. In addition to international curriculum, facilities, teachers, international school fee is an important factor that many parents pay much attention to when choosing an international school for their children. So how much do tuition fees of international schools in Vietnam cost? For more information about tuition fees of international schools in Vietnam, please read the following article from International School Saigon Pearl (ISSP).
Visit International School Saigon Pearl (ISSP) to experience the international curriculum and facilities
Average tuition fees of international schools in Vietnam 2022 – 2023
In the 2022 – 2023 academic year, many international preschools and primary schools in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi have announced their tuition fees which are about from 200 million to 400 million VND per year. The official tuition fees at each international school will be different depending on many factors such as academic curriculums, facilities, technology equipment to support teaching and learning, teachers, extracurricular activities, etc.
Depending on each international school’s payment policy, parents can pay a school fee by semester, month, quarter or year.
Parents should note that tuition fees at different international schools will consist of different types of fee. In some international schools, the tuition fees have already included other fees such as transportation, uniforms, extracurricular activities, etc. while others have not. Therefore, parents should carefully read tuition fee’s information and policy on a school’s website before choosing an international school for their children.
Read more: What is IB program? IB learner profile and benefits of IB program for students
Why are tuition fees of international schools higher than public schools?
The tuition fees of international schools are always higher than public schools. These include some fees for uniforms, textbooks, transportation services, special education programs, etc. that the public schools do not support. Besides, the international schools also have other outstanding advantages as the following.
- International schools have many student support services such as transporting services, canteen services, school uniforms and uniforms for extracurricular activities, etc. Besides, some international schools offer support services for students with special education needs or EAL (English as Additional Language) programs so that they could catch up with their classmates in an international environment.
- International schools have spacious and modern facilities. Students are fully equipped with technological and educational equipment for better learning. At the same time, international schools also have a swimming pool, sport ground, amusement park, etc. to help students practice and develop physically.
- The international educational environment is one of the significant advantages of an international school. Many international schools have an international curriculum with foreign teachers and educators who have international qualifications and high professional qualifications. The class sizes are usually from 15 to 20 students to help teachers interact with, care about, orient and personalize the learning path of students better.
- Focusing on the goal of helping students develop comprehensively, international schools regularly organize many extracurricular and after school activities for students. By participating in these activities, students will have the opportunity to acquire more practical knowledge and develop essential life skills as well as their own personality comprehensively.
Tuition fees of International School Saigon Pearl (ISSP) for preschool and primary school education
International School Saigon Pearl (ISSP) is an international school in Vietnam for preschool and primary school students from 18 months to 11 years old. ISSP is proud to be the only international preschool and primary school in Ho Chi Minh City that is fully accredited by both CIS and NEASC. ISSP is also a candidate school to teach IB PYP (International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme) which is internationally recognized.
As one of the prestigious and high quality international schools in Ho Chi Minh City, ISSP has an international educational environment with modern facilities, teachers and educators with international qualifications. The integrated international curriculum of ISSP is built on the IB PYP framework in combination with American standards and Vietnamese standards. After finishing primary school at ISSP, students can easily transfer to the famous international high schools in Ho Chi Minh City such as International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC) and International School Ho Chi Minh City American Academy (ISHCMC – AA) as well as many other international high schools in countries around the world.
At ISSP, the tuition fee for preschool education is from 212,2 million to 318,8 million VND per year; kindergarten education is 363,7 million VND per year; and primary education level is from 476,9 million to 477 million VND per year.
The tuition fees of ISSP consist of fees for textbooks, study materials, stationery, extracurricular activities, student support services, technology equipment, school counseling, etc. In addition, ISSP has a sibling discount policy and many payment options for tuition fees. For more information, parents can visit ISSP’s tuition fees web page.
International School Saigon Pearl always encourages parents and students to visit the school to experience the curriculum and the modern facilities of ISSP. Parents can book a school tour by contacting ISSP Admissions Office via:
- Phone number: +84 (028) 2222 7788.
- Email: email@example.com.
Nowadays, the demand for sending children to study at international schools in Vietnam is increasing. The tuition fees are always carefully considered by parents when choosing an international school for their children. Parents are inclined to invest more to let their children attend better education. Therefore, they always want to get what they pay for. Hopefully, the above article from ISSP gives parents a general background about the tuition fees of international schools in Vietnam. Thereby, parents will choose the appropriate international school to help their children develop comprehensively.